The universal language
Coffee, pie, the woods, the mountains.
Donuts &murder mysteries.
The means of communication understood by all living beings.
I would first like to say, that if you haven’t seen Twin Peaks - neither had I, until a few weeks ago. I’m not done with the original series and no, I haven’t seen the new one either.
But I know they really love coffee, donuts, good music, places with character, and people of great depth.
This series is a bottomless pit of material, and I think as a group of women - so are we.
“I was thinking. Bc I like the stuff you buy. Maybe we can start a text with sa and Carrie and whoever else to share recipes and products everyone likes???” -Jenny Rae Lane sliding into my DMs 10/18
Do you see what I’m getting at here?
No, it hasn’t got anything to do with Twin Peaks. But you could watch it. We could talk about it.... blog about it. Or anything, for that matter.
No, it hasn’t got anything to do with Twin Peaks. But you could watch it. We could talk about it.... blog about it. Or anything, for that matter.
T H I S, my friends, is the anti group text. The alternative social media. The uninvasive. Read it or don’t, share or not, ask and be asked, offer, challenge, log & blog.
It’s the local news, it’s book club. It's your new favorite source for recipes. A safe space where the “Log Does Not Judge.”
Your to do list... your amazon wishlist. It’s better than GOOP. It's real.
It’s the local news, it’s book club. It's your new favorite source for recipes. A safe space where the “Log Does Not Judge.”
Your to do list... your amazon wishlist. It’s better than GOOP. It's real.
If you want to be a cocontributor, add to the collective - we can post on your behalf, just ask!
If you already use gmail, or want to create your own “blogger account” and post here as that author - your handle can be added to the Blog Author list - let me know the gmail account & I’ll add it for you, as you can see I’m getting pretty OK at the internet.
This blog is unsearchable & not listed on the blogger site. It’s only accessible to who we share it with. &Once we have our group established, we can make it completely private.
Like the virtual burn book.
Anyway ya’ll - leave a comment! Tell me what you think of this idea, how you’d like to see it work, what you’d like to see & share from each other ....
or don’t.
Use it how you want, just don’t group text me.
Because that’s the point.
A
If you already use gmail, or want to create your own “blogger account” and post here as that author - your handle can be added to the Blog Author list - let me know the gmail account & I’ll add it for you, as you can see I’m getting pretty OK at the internet.
This blog is unsearchable & not listed on the blogger site. It’s only accessible to who we share it with. &Once we have our group established, we can make it completely private.
Like the virtual burn book.
Anyway ya’ll - leave a comment! Tell me what you think of this idea, how you’d like to see it work, what you’d like to see & share from each other ....
or don’t.
Use it how you want, just don’t group text me.
Because that’s the point.
A


First comment!
ReplyDeleteI really love this idea. I know some female-identifying humans in Brooklyn who meet once a month to talk about women’s issues, vent about partners and sexuality and dating in a safe and confidential space, uteruses, food, etc. happy or sad is all in the table and all proprietary. I love that. I’m excited to contribute and share with you all.
Same, em! I love seeing your stories, and g’s !!
DeleteOh I am ALL about this.
ReplyDeleteStart draftin kid
DeleteSuper in love with this awesome idea. Looking forward to sharing and learning with everyone
ReplyDeleteI love this, amazing idea!
ReplyDelete❤️
Delete